Touch Animation VFX

Hello Community,

This has been brought up in other threads so thought i make a poll about the suggestion of a selection of different touch visual effects, Currently this is not possible within Intuiface.

Myself and @tosolini @AlexB @andrea @s.cush This idea would be a game changer.

Although you can do some effects in three.js and sketch.js it would be good for Intuiface to have its own IA

Please see the attached video:

test2

I have sketch.js working within intuiface

js

Some effect which would be cool to implement:

• Fireworks
  • Water effect
  • Rainbow swerl
  • Illumination lights
  • Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

Regards

Louie

3 Likes

@Promultis I love the Sketch.js mashup. Thanks for sharing this

1 Like

That’s okay, If you get stuck please do give me a shout.

Regards

Louie

Thanks very much for this example. I’ve just tried this and it works really well. I’m looking forward to playing around with the variables and altering behaviors.

1 Like

Inspired by this experiment by @Promultis, I wanted to see if I could leverage an AI tool such as ChatGPT to create a simple animation to use in Intuiface. Since I don’t know how to develop in Javascript, I asked ChatGPT to write for me some code to animate random circles on the screen. This was my request.

Then I tested the AI code in a Javascript playground and here is what I got:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Which makes me think that we could potentially use AI to craft interesting looping backgrounds in Intuiface. Thoughts?

4 Likes

This is true,

Or even better if you don’t know Javascript but want to make a simple custom script converter ChatGPT is the one for you!

2 Likes