Get hired as an Intuiface Expert or Find one

Hi Community. Just a reminder for those of you who are missing out on our Intuiface Expert Program that’s open for anyone seeking or offering opportunities.
Through the network, you can either find independent Intuiface design services or get hired as an expert.

You can find here a complete guide to become an Intuiface Expert as well as a very well explained guide to doing business with Intuiface.

Let me know in comments if you have any questions!

Bomee

Hi Bomee, please also add that a user needs to have a composer annual license to be listed on the intuiface experts page…

@melvyn_br Hi Melvyn. It’s already there;)

-from the webpage-

To qualify as an Expert:

• Demonstrate Intuiface skills through published work (work can be privately shared with Intuiface)
  • Possess an active, annual Premier or Enterprise-level Composer account
  • Earn at least a Bronze badge (see below)
  • Be a legally registered business in their country of origin

Cheers

Hi Bomee, yes I saw that, its just sad that even though you’re an expert at intuiface but dont have the license, you cant be listed …

1 Like

Hi Melvyn! The leading reason for requiring a Premier or Enterprise-level account is to help ensure the agency has incentive to act professionally with their own clients. Experts are proxies for Intuiface (the company) so if an Expert does poorly by a client, we can be blamed as well. (“I picked these guys because you, Intuiface, recommended them!”) So how can we ensure professionalism? A good way is by requiring an agency to have skin in the game. It’s a nice filter for keeping out companies who aren’t serious. Lots of partner programs have a fee for the same reason. We just figured a license is better than a fee so agencies wouldn’t be double-spending.

-Geoff

2 Likes

Hi Geoff… i understand… no worries

But hey, community can be a great space to share and show your expertise as much as the experts program and @melvyn_br honestly you are one of the super experts here already. I suggest you try to take advantage of Opportunities and Show & Tell categories as much as you can…

Bomee

thanks Bomee.

Hello all!
I’m looking for a list of NY based Intuiface Experts in case my project needs help completing
or create from ground up. It will be for a portrait orientation touchscreen app, which by the way I cannot find any info on how to publish out to this format. I setup the project at 1080 x 1920, imported PPT, all good. When playing, it plays as a vertical strip in the center of a landscape space with black on either side. I was expecting it to play rotated 90 deg (and on my desktop would have to turn my head sideways to view, this would be correct, as the trade show display would be rotated to portrait orientation)
Ken

Hi Ken,

You created the project in the right format. You will have to rotate your monitor to the portrait format for it to appear correctly. If you run the XP in a landscape oriented monitor, it will appear as what it currently appears on your screen.

I have done quite a few projects like this, which is why I say you need to rotate your monitor.

Thank you.

Actually I dug around and found I need to rotate the desktop using the Screen Resolution settings on the desktop, it’s been a while since i last worked in this orientation.

I’m still looking for a backup plan , if there are any New York based freelance Intuiface experts out there.

Ken

Hi Ken,

Glad you figured it out.

I am not based in New York, however, I could definitely assist you as all of my work is for clients in various parts of the world.

Regards,

I got an “404” error on the “You can find here a comple guide”…

I also like to meet people who can make an application for me in Intuiface

Sorry for the inconvenience, we moved it from our Help Center to our Website, it’s now available here.

Hey Melvyn. Saw your posts here. Are you an Intuiface Expert? We are looking for someone to help us develop a template for a client. Thanks.

Patrick

Hi Patrick, yes, I am an intuiface expert, I’d be glad to assist you, please drop your details to melvyn.br@gmail.com.

Regards,
Melvyn

Hi Patrick,

Yes, I am an Intuiface expert, I’d be glad to assist you. Please send me details on melvyn.br@gmail.com.

Regards,

Melvyn

image001.jpg