Can I publish an experience without purchasing?

Hello , I tried many times to share experience but I can’t see it uploading to intuiface cloud … also I am using the free version … many times I tried to upload the experience but it doesn’t show in my experience cloud … Please help me…

Hello , I tried many times to share experience but I can’t see it uploading to intuiface cloud … also I am using the free version … many times I tried to upload the experience but it doesn’t show in my experience cloud …

Please help me…

Hello Hadzt,

I merged your 2 threads as you posted the exact same message in both.

As detailed in our Plan & Pricing page, Share feature is only available for Premier and Enterprise.

Regards,

Alex.

2 Likes

so that’s why I get this massage “You have no published experiences”. every time I try do publish … but why it says “your experience has been published” in the software !!! then when I go to the website its says no published experiences ??

Hi Hadz,

Sorry, I made a mistake, as Free user you should still be able to use the Menu > Publish to share or deploy in your Composer.

Deploying should go fully from 0% to 100% then open automatically the Experience page on https://my.intuiface.com/
On this page, you will be able to share your experience with URL or share with an account (as reader).

Regards,

Alex.

1 Like

Thanks but still the same problems I am facing and you also didn’t read my question :)) … I will try to explain more … it goes fully from 0% to 100% in the Composer … then I get this message “your experience has been published” then it open " automatically" the Experience page… on https://my.intuiface.com/

nowww here is the problem … I get this massage “You have no published experiences” ??

more than 10 times I’ve been trying … same

Hi Hadz,

It seems you have a tricky issue, I just created a Support Ticket for you, let’s continue the discussion on Support Site.

Regards,

Alex.

Hi Alex ,

so when I can have a solution for my issue?

As I wrote just above, I created a ticket on our Support, please go there and you will find a ticket that I opened for you about your issue. There are things for you to do and answer so we can investigate.

Do you have a problem to access our Support Site ?

Are you checking the same account in both places, i.e. in composer and intuiface online ?

yes, its the same account !

Hi @rqs136,

Can you please contact our support team so they can assis you directly with your issue?

Thanks

Seb

hi ,I will

thanks

1 Like

Hi, Any update about my issue?

Thanks

Hi,

Since this issue has been solved with our support team, I’m closing this community thread.

Seb