Adjust line height / leading?

Is there a way to adjust the line height / leading of rich text? This simple thing seems to be hiding from me and is creating a huge design roadblock. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hello Matt,

Unfortunately, nothing is available right now but kerning/leading/tracking and line-height are in our product roadmap.

Regards,

Alex.

I’m really shocked to discover this. We’ve been looking forward to digging into the development of a complex kiosk experience for one of our clients, but not being able to control the line height of a paragraph of text feels like a stunning omission. It’s bad enough that there’s no kerning/tracking, but line height should be among the bare minimum typographic controls.

3 Likes

Excited to try out the new text asset, but disappointed that leading has not been addressed. I guess every line will be need to be its own text asset to control this visually until a solution is implemented. Of course overall tracking and individual kerning would be useful as well, but definitely not expecting the super-precise level of control that Illustrator provides in any case. Looking forward to the addition of these features in the text appearance palette.

2 Likes