10+ Years Digital Display Experience Available For Hire

I absolutely love IntuiFace, so I figure it’s time to throw my hat in the ring as an Expert for Hire.

I have over 10 years experience designing, installing and supporting digital signage systems. I’ve owned RealEyes Displays for over 6 years (we started in 2010), and have clients on either coast of the United States. I can create many kinds of experiences - info kiosks, directory boards, museum displays, donor recognition, tradeshow, wayfinding, etc. I try to stay at the forefront of design trends and the newest features available in IF.

What I can offer goes beyond freelance designing in IntuiFace - don’t get me wrong, the creative process to design beautiful displays in new ways for clients is one of my favorite things to do. But I also do the ongoing IT support for hundreds of displays, and provide hardware and project management for clients if needed. So if you need someone who has a rare mix of IT and Design, who can provide the screen, computer, kiosk enclosure, installation, and technical support, then you only need to talk to one person.

Let’s be honest though, not everyone needs EVERYTHING. It’s no problem, (and quite common), to only utilize me as an IntuiFace Freelancer. But have peace of mind that you’re working with someone who knows all the other pieces on an intimate level:

1. Freelance designer / Interactive architect for an amazing interactive IntuiFace Experience
  2. Hardware Provider and Installation Project Manager
  3. Support and Maintenance to ensure longevity of the display through updates and staff support

I don’t charge for advice and brainstorming - so feel free to reach out if you have an idea or need some creative input on how to create something. It’s my goal to be a supportive member of this whole design community. We are all talented in different ways, and I think we are all stronger when we work together.

Thanks and I look forward to talking to you soon!

6 Likes

@AlexB Looks Amazing. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks @Promultis, much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi, are you available for a new project?
It’s a presentation for a BI company, they seen all of the software features and they would like it to be as dynamic as possible.
Thanks

Hi Gil, I just sent you a private message with my contact info. Have a great day!