UK-London Freelance Designer required for collaboration

Hi,
London based AV/Signage installer looking for collaborative experienced Intuiface freelance designer for pitch to retail client for instore digital signage content and interactive iPad kiosk type content management.

We have expertise in hardware / installation/ support etc.

Hi @eoghan I’m London based. would be great to chat. feel free to message me
Thanks

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for getting back to me.

This is a retail project pitch with a scope requiring a digital signage element, an area with a number of fixed ipads to demonstrate contributing vendors work and a dynamic area with an interactive large screen to demonstrate video and audio of vendors work.

We’re specifying Brightsign for the signage and looking at options for the ipads and interactive element.

Tell me more about you and your work.

Eoghan

Hello @eoghan I am based in the South Coast

I’m sure we can help you out. Please feel free to talk.

Kind Regards

Louie

Hi Louie,

Thanks for the message.

Looking to develop a proposal for an large (75" +) interactive screen (preferably curved!) to demo entertainment acts, bands, small orchestras etc
in an immersive and engaging way by navigating through thumbnails and then playing video clips full screen with audio via wireless headphones…

We can take care of the hardware so would like to introduce a programmer who could work the the clients brief and content and develop the interactive bit.

Can you send more details / demos on your work ?

Thanks

Eoghan McCarron
Sales Consultant

• +44 (0) 7724 538224 • eoghan@wiredlogic.co.ukwiredlogic.co.uk