Hi Is it possible to have a customised Video controller skin or How can apply the customized video control designs?

Hi Is it possible to have a customised Video controller skin or How can apply the customized video control designs ?

Hi @rakesh.chaturya.br,

You can globally change the video controller styles in the project settings or individually change these in your video appearance properties.

@rakesh.chaturya.br
@Seb is right. You could also create your own graphics and buttons that control the video and put them all together in a group. The only thing I think is not possible or difficult would be a customized progress playback bar. But you can create buttons that play/pause/stop the video and control the volume on your own. Make the buttons images themselves, or create a custom skin and just set the buttons as hotspots on top of it.

@AlexB

Exactly!!! i want progress playback bar to be there in custom skin

Also there is a problem with Intuiface default player mode where we cant define the the size of player since it’s a big screen we need to have customization tool to video skin. atleast set the sizes according to touch composition.

Dont no when intuiface releases with this feature.

@Seb

Thank you
I already knew this the video player what ever we have rite now controller panel is size is set to default it looks very difficult to touch small control panel of video asset.

So we thought of creating custom skin with playback bar…

Agreed, there’s not too much in terms of customization for the native playback bar. I just created a post about setting a linear gauge to follow an audio asset’s timeline. But the only thing is that the custom timeline is a read-only, meaning you can’t manipulate the custom bar to change the timing.

Here’s a link to the post with the video: Audio Player Interface - #8 by ziadml - Help from Community - Intuiface Community