Group in Flip chart

Hello Everyone,

I’m in the situation where I’m operating on a slide that is scrollable. In the scroll I would like to implement a flip chart. In this flip chart I want to put 3 elements as 1. So I tried to group them. But when I insert the grouped elements into the flip chart (so only one element), the flip chart doesn’t recognize it. Would you know how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

@victor.schultze

Please could you post a screenshot.

Done. It is waiting for the admin to validate the picture

Hi Victor,

You should be able to create a group of images and the place it into a flip chart.
I cannot get enough info from your screenshot to figure out what the problem can be. Nevertheless I have created a small XP with a similar setup to see if it can help you out.
If it does not help, then you can Start a discussion with our support team and share with them your XP so they can take a look into it.

Thanks,
Alberto

Flip Chart Group.zip (3.8 MB)

Hello,

You forgot to put a scroll on the slide. It is because of the scroll that it seems not to work. Could you try and see if it works on your side ?

Thank you.

Hi Victor,

From my side it seems to be working fine. I have updated my XP to include the scroll and the flip chart still does its function.
It my XP does not represent exactly your use case, it would be better to share it with our support team to make sure that you are not facing a bug due to whatever reason.

Thanks,
Alberto

Flip Chart Group.zip (3.8 MB)