Data Tracking Conundrum in Quiz Application - Multiple choices & changing answers

Hi everyone,

I have an application that I’ve built, it’s a simple multiple choice quiz that has data tracking to see what answers have been selected (When an answer is selected, the button is tracked and the questionnaire moves on to the next question).

There are two things I’d like to be able to do but can’t figure out.

1 - Allow for multiple answers to be selected, and have a “submit answer” button that can then data track which options were selected.

2 - Have a back button allowing the user to change a previous answer, overwriting the previous answer within data tracking.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Hi Greg,

1. If you use Toggle buttons for the available answers, you can add the log event action on the submit answer, add as many event parameters as toggle buttons you have and use their is checked property to write true/false in the data tracking log.

2. You can’t cancel a log that has been sent to the data tracking hub. In this case, you should store the answers in the experience until they can’t be canceled anymore before calling the log event action.

Seb